Festive Fudge as the name suggests something sweet for the Festive Season but really you can make this at any time of the year. My version has a hugely reduced sugar content and is perfectly sweet enough.
1 can condensed milk
60g Raw Sugar
20g ( 1 tblspn ) liquid glucose (available form supermarkets)
200g white chocolate
- Insert Mixing Blade ( use through out )
- Add to the CC bowl condensed milk, sugar, butter and glucose – cook at speed 3 on 95 ⁰ for 8 minutes
- Cook further on speed 3 at temp 120⁰ for another 20 minutes.
- Add chopped chocolate or chocolate buttons and a handful or so of pistachios and dried cranberries stir through on speed 5 for 20-30 secs until chocolate is melted
- Pour into lined square pan or slice tray sprinkle some more pistachios and cranberries- refrigerate until set. Slice into small squares
Festive Fudge by Mixing Food and Life by Slidely Slideshow
Made it over the weekend for a family Christmas get together and was very delicious, everyone loved it, certainly one to keep doing over the years!