Well 2014 is nearly over. I started this blog in May this year after having so many people on my facebook page asking me when I was going to do a blog back when the facebook page was at under 10,000 likers
I said when it gets to 10,000 I’ll start the blog and on May 9th, 2014 that was the day ! now Thermoblitz facebook page has grown to nearly 25,000 in 7 short months.
Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year and I look forward to sharing more exciting recipes and adventures with you all
So here they are the top 10 blog posts on Thermoblitz for 2014
1. Well this was a bit of a controversial year with some people in regards to the launch of the new Thermomix TM5 – this was my perspective on it. My Perspective on Thermomix TM31 & TM5
2. Cost Saving Drinking Chocolate – No surprises that chocolate features into the top ten ! Cost Saving Drinking Chocolate
3. Healthy Hot Dog Rolls – This was definitely a winner and these rolls are well worth the little bit of extra effort.
4. Yoghurt – This has been such a great recipe I love making Yoghurt and the different flavors. Its been a big hit with you too !
5. Scrolls – I make these on a regular basis for lunchboxes for scrolls – Scrolls
6. Spreadable Butter – Ah this is one of my favorite recipes I absolutely LOVE making my spreadable butter. I’ve heard a lot of people complain about various recipes being too runny, too hard , to this to that – but this is just a balanced all rounder and since creating it we have never touched a tub of spreadable anything from the shop again ! we used to have nuttalex as I felt that was a healthier alternative to Margarine but in fact it wasn’t. I simply Love this recipe and I make lots of great things like bread, rolls, pancakes , cakes etc with the buttermilk. I always make something directly after making spreadable butter so I don’t have any waste . If I’m not making anything with buttermilk immediately then I just freeze it in ice cube trays and defrost when needed. – Spreadable Butter
7. Washing Powder. – This is such a great economical and environmentally friendly recipe I’m not surprised that its in the top 10 – Washing Powder
8. Tomato Paste – This is such a GREAT Recipe and I make it all the time – I freeze into cubes and I always have fresh tomato paste at the ready – Tomato Paste
9. Prosciutto Zucchini Wrapped Bites – Wow well I was surprised in one way these were in the top 10 as they are a newer recipe so you really must have loved them and then again not surprised as they are one of my favorites ! Prosciutto Zucchini Wrapped Bites
10. The final of the top 10 Blog posts for 2014 is actually one of the pages at the top of the blog – Tips Hints and Tricks
I hope you’ve enjoyed the Top Ten Blog Posts on Thermoblitz for 2014 and perhaps discovered some new recipes
I look forward to 2015 and sharing more on Thermoblitz