Well 2014 is nearly over. I started this blog in May this year after having so many people on my facebook page asking me when I was going to do a blog back when the facebook page was at under 10,000 likers
I said when it gets to 10,000 I’ll start the blog and on May 9th, 2014 that was the day ! now Thermoblitz facebook page has grown to nearly 25,000 in 7 short months.
Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year and I look forward to sharing more exciting recipes and adventures with you all
So here they are the top 10 blog posts on Thermoblitz for 2014
1. Well this was a bit of a controversial year with some people in regards to the launch of the new Thermomix TM5 – this was my perspective on it. My Perspective on Thermomix TM31 & TM5
2. Cost Saving Drinking Chocolate – No surprises that chocolate features into the top ten ! Cost Saving Drinking Chocolate
3. Healthy Hot Dog Rolls – This was definitely a winner and these rolls are well worth the little bit of extra effort.
4. Yoghurt – This has been such a great recipe I love making Yoghurt and the different flavors. Its been a big hit with you too !
5. Scrolls – I make these on a regular basis for lunchboxes for scrolls – Scrolls
6. Spreadable Butter – Ah this is one of my favorite recipes I absolutely LOVE making my spreadable butter. I’ve heard a lot of people complain about various recipes being too runny, too hard , to this to that – but this is just a balanced all rounder and since creating it we have never touched a tub of spreadable anything from the shop again ! we used to have nuttalex as I felt that was a healthier alternative to Margarine but in fact it wasn’t. I simply Love this recipe and I make lots of great things like bread, rolls, pancakes , cakes etc with the buttermilk. I always make something directly after making spreadable butter so I don’t have any waste . If I’m not making anything with buttermilk immediately then I just freeze it in ice cube trays and defrost when needed. – Spreadable Butter
7. Washing Powder. – This is such a great economical and environmentally friendly recipe I’m not surprised that its in the top 10 – Washing Powder
8. Tomato Paste – This is such a GREAT Recipe and I make it all the time – I freeze into cubes and I always have fresh tomato paste at the ready – Tomato Paste
9. Prosciutto Zucchini Wrapped Bites – Wow well I was surprised in one way these were in the top 10 as they are a newer recipe so you really must have loved them and then again not surprised as they are one of my favorites ! Prosciutto Zucchini Wrapped Bites
10. The final of the top 10 Blog posts for 2014 is actually one of the pages at the top of the blog – Tips Hints and Tricks
I hope you’ve enjoyed the Top Ten Blog Posts on Thermoblitz for 2014 and perhaps discovered some new recipes
I look forward to 2015 and sharing more on Thermoblitz
I’ve made nearly everything on this list but not the washing powder. Does it really work well?
Wow thats Great Maureen and yes it does . I think its great and cost saving too
Love your work lady! Congratulations on a fabulous first year! I’ve missed some of these posts, I have a lot of catching up to do!
Thanks Gorgeous x
Thanks Sam x