Thanks to Thermomix In Australia here is your opportunity to win a signed Copy of Jo Whitton’s fabulous new book Quirky Cooking PLUS an awesome Thermomix Bowl Brush !
I personally have Jo’s book and it is a fabulous book . Lots of Photos which I love, I’m a visual person, the recipes are clear and easy to follow..There are lots of Jo’s recipes from her blog and lots of new recipes that have been released for the first time in this book.
If you have allergies or if you don’t have allergies you will love this book !
Plus you will also receive the Thermomix Bowl Brush. I have two of these so that if one is being cleaned in the dishwasher I have another on standby!
Yes it looks like a mini toilet brush but its on of the best little tools and very under utilized !. The way I use it it after I have cooked, is to pour enough water over the blades , mix on 9 for about 10 secs and empty, then pop in a drop of washing liquid and a small amount of water into the bowl and scrub around and around with the brush and then empty and then pull bowl and blade apart and clean as normal ! This brush really helps. I love using it and wanted you guys to know about it too …..Best of all they are only $5 !!
You can purchase Jo’s book and the Thermomix Bowl Brush through your consultant or online through the Thermomix Website
To win this fabulous prize you must follow the giveaway entry conditions which are on the rafflecopter entry form on my Thermoblitz Facebook page
You must follow all conditions or your entry will not qualify in the draw.
Wishing you all the best of luck xxxx
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Competition closes 4pm WST Tuesday 1st July 2014.
- To enter, leave a comment of your favorite food to cook in the Thermomix
- A winner will be drawn by rafflecopters random generator programme
- Only comments left on this blog post and the 3 applicable pages liked can be included as a valid entry
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Value of products including postage approximately $$75