Today I have done the straight version Raw Chocolate Mousse Slice
However I’ve also made a more Christmassy version by adding in some doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil ( or you can flavour with another Essential Oil like doTERRA’s Wild Orange ) making it a little bit of a surprise in a minty way or a Jaffa type style. Want to know how to get these great oils ? You can contact me HERE and read a little more about them HERE
Vegan, Dairy Free, Processed Sugar Free , Raw .. but honestly besides all of that it just tastes A M A Z I N G
Raw Chocolate Mousse Slice
150g Raw Cashews
80g Medjool Dates ( seeds removed )
40g Raw Shredded Coconut
15g Raw Cacao Powder
350g Cups Raw Soaked Cashews ( 250g non soaked = approximately 350g soaked weight )
30g Raw Cacao Powder
60 Coconut Oil
60g Pure Maple Syrup
15g Pure vanilla extract
100g Coconut oil
50g Raw Cacao Powder
25g Pure Maple Syrup
- Using your crushing blade add in the base ingredients on speed 12 for 1 minute empty into a square baking paper lined tray
- Add the ingredients of the Mousse Step and mix on speed 12 for 1 minute and then scrape and repeat.
- Place in freezer and allow to set.
- Add the ingredients from the Chocolate Topping step and melt the coconut oil with cacao and maple syrup on speed 5 at temp 50 for 2 minutes.
- Pour over the set Mousse & Base
- Place in freezer and allow to set
- Cut into portions as needed
- Keep in Freezer or Fridge and allow to sit a few moments before serving
I just made this slice using my Thermomix. It’s DELICIOUS! Seriously the best raw slice I’ve had! Will definitely be making this one again. ?????❤️❤️❤️❤️???. Thanks for the recipe!
OMG so so yummy! Thank you!! ❤️?
Thank you Cheryl it is yum ?