Tenina Holder the Author of For Foods Sake latest book is Keeping it Simple – Recipes for a Thermomix
This fabulous book also features a recipe of mine Fish Free Umami Paste , as I’m sure many readers are aware with a an anaphylactic condition in our household we can’t have any fish products. I developed this recipe and Tenina put it in her book. Many people have commented that they don’t like fish so they prefer this version as well.
How would you like to win a Signed Copy by Tenina delivered right to your door VALUE $65.00 ?
Well you can 🙂
All you need to do is enter the competition at the following link Win A Signed copy Of Tenina’s Keeping It Simple Cookbook
You will need to follow a few simple steps :
1) Like Thermoblitz on Facebook
2) Like Cooking With Tenina on Facebook
3) Comment on this post which you prefer Sweet Or Savory
4) Share the competition for an extra entry – share on Facebook .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Competition commences 8PM WST Wednesday 13th August 2014
- Competition closes 4pm WST Wednesday 27th August 2014.
- To enter, leave a comment on this blog post Sweet or Savory
- Only comments left on this blog post and the 2 applicable facebook pages liked Thermoblitz and Cooking With Tenina can be included as a valid entry
- Share the competition using the link on the competition entry on Facebook for an extra entry
- A winner will be drawn by the giveaways random generator programme
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Value of products including shipping is $65